COVID-19 Level 2 Update
At Covid 19 level 2 we are fully open for routine eye examinations and supply of glasses, contact lenses, solutions and eye drops.
We have implemented increased disinfection protocols and other procedures to minimise any COVID-19 risk to patients and staff which include:
- COVID-19 risk screening prior to entering building.
- Everyone entering the practice will be required to use hand sanitiser.
- Contact tracing available in hard copy and QR code.
- Scheduled disinfection is in place, with additional cleaning and disinfection prior to and after each patient.
- Personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks and goggles are available and additional shields have been installed on close contact equipment